Deadline : May 10, 2020
Working under the direction of the General Manager, the Security Services Supervisor will be responsible for assisting and supporting the development and growth of security services, and for AKV, develop a strong security team for services inside and outside Montana First Nation. Details of the services include the following:
Duties of the Safety and Security Services Supervisor
1. Lead the development and growth of AKV security and Services as a sustainable business unit under AKV.
2. Assist in recruitment and training of Montana First Nation members who qualify as security staff.
3. Manage Shift schedules of the security staff.
4. Work with the Manager and AKV admin staff to explore business services for the AKV security force.
5. Collaborate with the other AKV business units and AKV partners to secure profitable business services for AKV.
6. Develop profitable and sustainable business services for AKV.
7. Work with the General Manager in providing training opportunities for Montana First Nation members through the business.
8. Represent AKV in professional associations and business networks to provide AKV businesses and Montana First Nation in a positive manner.
9. Maintain a drug free, and zero substance abuse status on the job at all times
10. Provide regular monthly, quarterly, and other reports to the General Manager as requested.
11. Participate in providing articles, submissions about AKV security Services in the AKV and Montana First Nation monthly newsletters and websites.
12. Attend AKV staff meetings.
13. Always participate in the Montana First Nation Emergency Services response and emergency services training.
14. Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Minimum of Grade 12 education
• Completion of Security Training
• Minimum of 2 Years experience in supervisory role
• Clean Drivers Abstract
• Criminal Record Check
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with the Microsoft office suite
• Experience in working with Indigenous communities
• Experience in working with industry
• Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills
Interested candidates should, please submit their resumes to Candace Kammer at email@example.com before May 10, 2020. We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can. This position is open until a suitable candidate is found.
We Thank all applicants. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.