Deadline: May 14th, 2021.
The Montana First Nation Job Corps serves as a bridge for Montana First Nation members to gain training for long term careers and employment.
The Job Corp is looking for a foreman with journeyman certification, and/or diploma or post-secondary education, with many years of experience in training and managing teams and projects.
• Facilitating training opportunities for adult learners to attain on-the-job, hands-on training.
• Working with navigators and case coaches to assist MFN members in the Job Corps to:
o Identify their career interest and appropriate training and hands-on experience required to enable them gain access long-term employment.
o Manage projects for the Job Corps
o Organize daily, weekly and monthly tasks for the Job Corp participants.
o Assist the participants to attain the necessary on-the-job safety training required for long-term employment.
o Assist participants to attain suitable and required employability skills for long-term employment.
o Work collaboratively with Montana Integrated Service Delivery (MISD) and all Montana First Nation partner organizations and stakeholders.
o Provide regular reports to the Job Corp manager.
• Post-secondary education, diploma, building trade certificates (preferably Red Seal).
• Demonstrated experience in training and managing crews.
• Experience in working with adult learners in similar jobs.
• Experience in working with indigenous communities.
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects successfully.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Candace Kammer via email: email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. May 14th, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.