The Consultation department is looking for 5 candidates to join the field crew. The upcoming training is required for all future field work.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Have/interested in traditional knowledge/outdoors/environment.
- Be in reasonably good health.
- Be willing and able to write field reports.
- Be willing to sign waivers.
- Be willing to abide by policies and procedures of the sub-contractor (MFN/AKV).
- Comply with drug & alcohol policies
Ridgeline Canada Inc.
- Wildlife monitoring
- Wetland assessment
- Plant Identification
- Reclamation/Remediation/ Revegetation/Restoration
- Workplace HSE, Human relations, Reporting
- GIS training
- Forestry 101
Montana First Nation Community Elders
- Traditional Knowledge
Please send in your resume if interested.
Jocelyn Rabbit 780-585-3744 ext. 228
Jacqueline Potts- Buffalo 780-585-3744 ext.268
Interviews to be announced after candidates are selected.
Download pdf copy: Consultation Monitor Training Program July2020